To Join A Pax Christi Florida Local Chapter
A Pax Christi local chapter is a community of Pax Christi members who meet on a regular basis to pray, study and act on behalf of peace. Pax Christi local chapters can be parish-based, community-wide, religious communities (open or closed), or campus-based. See below for a currently list of active Pax Christi Florida chapters.
To Start A Pax Christi Florida Local Chapter
Please send your name and mailing address to email@example.com. A Pax Christi Florida Local Group Organizing Packet with numerous useful resources will be promptly mailed to you. Be sure to put “Start PCF Local Chapter” in the “Subject” line of your email.
Pax Christi Florida Chapters
- Pax Christi Manasota: Coordinator – Russ Banner, 425 30th Avenue West, #211C, Bradenton, FL 34205; Phone: 941-748-6855; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Palm Beach Diocese
- Pax Christi Palm Beach: Coordinator – Virginia Jens (561-568-0124; email@example.com; PC Palm Beach Web address: www.paxchristipalmbeach.wordpress.com. For pdf PCPB Membership Brochure, click here
St. Augustine Diocese
- Pax Christi contact: Nancy O’Byrne (904-461 9216; firstname.lastname@example.org)
St. Petersburg Diocese
- Pax Christi St. Leo: Coordinator – S. Mary David Hydro OSB, 33201 Hwy. 52, St. Leo, FL 33574-2450; Phone: 352-588-8320; Email: email@example.com
- Pax Christi Tampa Bay: Coordinator – John Stewart, 2130 Burlington Avenue N., St. Petersburg, FL 33713; Phone: 727-894-2832; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Anne Richter, 10853 43rd St. N., Clearwater, FL 33762; Phone: 727-796-6539; email@example.com
Diocese of Miami
- Pax Christi Miami: Coordinators – Josie Sullivan and Rev. Fr. Pedro Corces. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pax Christi St. Maurice: Coordinator – Art Kane, 1821 SW 68th Ave., Plantation, FL 33317; Phone: 954-792-9858; Email: email@example.com
Diocese of Pensacola-Tallahassee
- Peace and Justice Contact: Suzanne Printy (firstname.lastname@example.org)