Pax Christi Florida’s Statewide Assembly and Action
October 25 and 26, 2014
Pax Christi Florida is urging every PCF member, and all those – individuals and organizations – committed to ending Florida’s death penalty, to mark their calendars NOW and to join us October 25 and 26th in Tallahassee for this most important assembly and action!
WE MUST NOT BE SILENT!
More information will be posted on PCF’s Web site as the event draws closer.
A brochure with registration form will also be available online by mid-August.
WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW!
- Pray for the success of this event.
- Help us spread the word – share information about this upcoming death penalty event with those on your e-list.
- Make a personal commitment to witness against the death penalty on October 25 and 26.
- Ask your family, friends, co-workers, organizations and faith-communities to join the religious leaders, peacemakers and anti-death penalty activists from around the state who will be in Tallahassee on October 25 and 26 to witness against Florida’s use of the death penalty.
- If you are not able to join us in Tallahassee for the weekend, consider organizing a public witness against the death penalty in your community